Modifications of Divorce and Other Judgements

Life changes. Your Orders or Divorce Judgment may also need to be changed. In Massachusetts, child custody, child support and alimony, or any other issues that are left open for future resolution can be revisited as circumstances change.  A job loss, moving across state lines or changes in children’s needs and schedules are common reasons for Orders or Divorce Judgments to be modified. Having an experienced, steady advocate helping to guide you through these emotionally charged issues is invaluable.

Colleen Carroll is here to provide her expertise and support you with the best possible outcome, even after your divorce.

Paternity Modifications
Maybe you were never married, but you share children. Judgments in Paternity cases, such as child support or parenting plans may need to be revised when changes in your unique circumstances occurs.

”Words cannot describe my gratitude for the outstanding work that Colleen has done. She was very professional, handling my case with uppermost concern and involvement. She is a sharp, knowledgable, and diligent attorney, and I am quite satisfied with the excellent job that she did. I would strongly recommend her as your attorney.” 
– Edith on

Contact Colleen Carroll



88 Sandwich Street Plymouth, MA 02360

Get Directions to Our Office
If you have questions, feel free to contact us using the email form below. Thank you.

    This website is designed for general information only.  The information presented should not be construed to be formal legal advice or the formation of a lawyer-client relationship.  Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for advice.